CURRENT EVENTS

***Materials/reviewers in this blog are for educational purpose ONLY, no copyright infringement intended.



SITE UNDER MAJOR DESIGN RECONSTRUCTION for the following:

*installation of EASY NAVIGATE SYSTEM
*Will add UPDATES AND FEATURED ARTICLES section
*MAJOR LAYOUT RECONSTRUCTION and REDESIGNING
*Other major improvements for user-friendly interface.

SOON TO BE READY FOR DOWNLOAD:

>PRACTICAL ACCOUNTING 1
>AUDITING PROBLEMS
>THEORIES OF ACCOUNTS

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Practical Accounting 2 Materials EBOOKS

Click the following links to download via MediaFire:

COST ACCOUNTING.pdf
Partnership Termination and Liquidation.doc
Partnerships Formation, Operation, and Changes in Membership.doc

ALSO Available: Advance Accounting volume 1 and 2 by Guerrero MultipleChoice Key Answers and Problem Solving Solution Manual (These is for sale, to prevent students from BEING LAZY on doing assignments, Email me @ niccolo.garcia24@gmail.com for inquiries)

About Me

My photo
I owe my life not to a creator, not to the creator, but to MY CREATOR,.I will live this life to my style,.in my own way of doing what is in HIS discretion is right.,nobody can neither tell me that I am wrong nor unrighteous, so I am with the rest of Humanity. No one can Judge me, and no one can I judge; Only my Creator can judge me,.Only OUR Creator can Judge us.