CURRENT EVENTS

***Materials/reviewers in this blog are for educational purpose ONLY, no copyright infringement intended.



SITE UNDER MAJOR DESIGN RECONSTRUCTION for the following:

*installation of EASY NAVIGATE SYSTEM
*Will add UPDATES AND FEATURED ARTICLES section
*MAJOR LAYOUT RECONSTRUCTION and REDESIGNING
*Other major improvements for user-friendly interface.

SOON TO BE READY FOR DOWNLOAD:

>PRACTICAL ACCOUNTING 1
>AUDITING PROBLEMS
>THEORIES OF ACCOUNTS

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Accounting...

Accounting is not only about those sleepless nights, never-ending reviews, brain-draining examinations, thick books to read, or skipped trips. It is also about having a goal, a direction, a dream that is worth fighting for, which motivates you to stay in spite of all the sacrifices along the way.


It is not just about being a walking zombie or someone with large eye bags and uncombed hair, but about being a responsible and competent student who can still find time to laugh, have fun, and enjoy in spite of having a stressful and demanding life style.


It is not always about how high your grades are, but about how much you learned from your class. Nor does it always pertain about having a failing grade. Rather, it is about how that failure motivates you to do better next time.


It is not always about how your professors grade you, how you grade yourself is important too.


It does not always focus on how you balance your debits and credits, but also on how you balance your time and priorities.


Accounting is not only about how hard it is today, but about how rewarding it will be in the future.



Now if you are gonna ask me how I define accounting, I don't think I can give the perfect definition. All I know is that accounting is NOT something that puts a smile on my face every time I wake up, rather is something that makes me a better person, it makes me want to achieve more, it makes me want to learn more. Accounting is like riding a roller coaster. Some people think that it is scary and many people avoid riding on it because of the fear of falling down. Riding a roller coaster can be terrifying, it can be fun, it can be difficult. But after the ride, the terror and chaos that came streaming in a rush within your veins will be replaced with the pride of accomplishing something unusual, something bizarre. Sooner than you will realize, this "something" is the the most EXTRAORDINARY special "something" that you will be proud of. And it will be something which you will remember for THE REST OF YOUR LIFETIME. You will from then on realize, that the accounting that gave you HEADACHES and EYEBAGS, is the ACCOUNTING that will make you feel ELITE.

About Me

My photo
I owe my life not to a creator, not to the creator, but to MY CREATOR,.I will live this life to my style,.in my own way of doing what is in HIS discretion is right.,nobody can neither tell me that I am wrong nor unrighteous, so I am with the rest of Humanity. No one can Judge me, and no one can I judge; Only my Creator can judge me,.Only OUR Creator can Judge us.